A Lazy susan is also known as a turntable. Earlier, it used to be a large revolving slab on a dining table for easy access. It’s just the same thing now, but much smaller. Let me now show you how it can be used, it’s advantages, where you can buy (links to Amazon) and my video that will give a small example of how to use it. Let’s begin!
Can be used in:
1. Kitchen pantry. Like the way I have used:
3. Kitchen Counter-tops
4. In your dresser area to keep lotions and creams
Pic Courtesy: organizeandshine.com
6. For keeping stationery in your study/home office/kids room!
Pic Courtesy: Myself! 🙂
1. Easy access at the back of a shelf.
2. Sorting and segregating of bottles becomes easy.
3. You need not pull out the organizer every time you want to see something. Just rotate!
4. Saves tons of space.
5. Prevents un-necessary falling down of things from shelves.
Links to buy
Amazon is my personal favourite as you can read product reviews, you can get an estimated delivery date, easy exchange policy and quality assurance. So, here we go with a few links for different varieties of lazy susans that you can buy.
Please note the following:
- Above links to products are only my recommendations.
- Bowerspace or myself are not responsible for any damage/variance in the product(s) delivered to you.
- Kindly contact Amazon for any delivery related issues.
- I am an affiliate and eligible to receive a commission when applicable.
Hope you found this post useful! Well, bye for now!!! And as i always say, be organized, be productive and be happy! Good day!
Good to know, even better to watch!
Well, I have a pantry organizing video where you’ll get to see what is it like to use a lazy susan. Enjoy!